Monday, May 4, 2009

Gross!

I think there are more concerning things in this world than the dreaded Swine flu. It will probably blow over like SARS or Avian Flu.
My sister recently told me of something much more disturbing. For those of you who don't attend the lovely UWEC, there is a small normally forgotten dorm on the edge of campus called Murray. I have never actually been inside Murray, and now there is no way I ever will. There was a bad case of Scabies (Skay-bees) that infested the beds of Murray. Appearantly, Scabies is a type of bed bug that burrows into your skin and causes itchy rashes! G-R-O-S-S! Not only is Scabies possibly the most disgusting word ever, but I would much rather have the flu than tiny bugs eating through my skin.

and that's pretty much it...

No comments:

Post a Comment