Monday, May 11, 2009

Finals Week!

Finals week is boss. I will now list some reasons for why I am happy to be done with this semester.
1.I will be able to burn all my pointless handouts from EDMT and forget everything I ever learned. To those of you who haven’t taken this computer class run by an evil taskmaster, who enjoys humiliating and belittling her students, feel very thankful.
2.I will never have to play the recorder again or listen to my teacher (who I am certain takes uppers) laugh at her own lame jokes about the staff and eigth notes.
3.I will finally be able to relax and enjoy myself instead of thinking about everything else I should be doing.
4. I can have a social life.
5.I will be in California very soon.
Speaking of California, apart from being a nanny for my adorable baby cousin, I have big plans. I will probably meet Robert Pattinson on the street outside of a small coffee shop and bump into him, spilling his frappachino, or whatever he drinks. Then I will ask him if I can buy him a new one and pretend that I have no idea who he is. We will casually talk about our lives over coffee and he will find me refreshing because I don’t stalk him or worship him because he plays Edward from Twilight. Then we will fall in love and I will laugh at all the people who said it would never happen. I will be on his arm at the premiers of all his movies, while millions of pre-pubescent girls ask him to sign their retainers and scream, “bite me!”
Ok, so that will probably never happen, which is fine because Robert Pattinson appearantly doesn’t shower and is on drugs???
This is off topic, but very funny. I was sitting in the campus mall the other day enjoying lunch with my friend Steph when, from a distance, I heard someone call my name. I looked to see that it was my friend Jacob. I waved and then he shouted, “has your rash cleared up yet?” About twelve people stopped eating their lunch and stared at me, while Jacob roared with laughter. I thought it would be humorous to elaborate on the rash rumor, but then I remembered that people were eating and might have thought Jacob was serious. So, I finished my lunch and laughed at my own jokes.

and that’s pretty much it…

No comments:

Post a Comment